Saturday, December 22, 2012

You Are Appreciated

Today I woke up to the most amazing email from my Marine. He told me he got his birthday and Christmas packages! The best part of that email was hearing about how much he appreciated the packages, how much I do for him, and me as his "princess." That is what led me to write this post today.

Appreciation is something we all deserve but do not feel like we get quite as often as we would like it. We are the girls waiting for our men, so we deserve some appreciation right? Well after receiving the email I did this morning, I realized my Marine has appreciated and loved me through it all. The unspoken appreciation that we think they feel is the appreciation they really do feel. If your man does not tell you how much he appreciates what you do for him, know he really does. Everything you do for him does not go unnoticed. He is thankful to have you in his life, and he is thankful to have someone at home that loves him as much as you do and supports him the way you do! Don't let the lack of communication let you doubt or second guess the love and appreciation you and your military man share! You have something so special, and you will be rewarded for you hard work!

Keep your head up this holiday season and know your baby loves and APPRECIATES you more than anything in the world. What would he do without you? He has no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment